Have you ever received something suspicious in the mail?
What you don’t know CAN hurt you.
Join us for an informational session on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 11:00 am and learn all about scams, online banking and fraud featuring:
- Guest Speaker, Don McGran from Fairfield County Bank
- Caroline Murray & Dana Cohen, the creators of “SASS” Students Against Scamming Seniors will talk about their program and give examples of scams in our community
- Tips on what to do if you get scams in the mail, e-mails, phone calls, etc.
- Refreshments will be provided
- Where: 90 East Ridge, Ridgefield, CT 06877
- Reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please call RVNA to reserve your place or for further information call (203) 438-5555.
Sponsored by: Fairfield County Bank, Students Against Scamming Seniors, and RVNA