The final unofficial tally Tuesday night showed the municipal budget passing 1,481-505 (976-vote margin) and the education budget approved 1,323-671 (652-vote margin).
Residents also approved five capital projects included on Tuesday’s ballot but voted down the sale of town-owned property on Sunset Lane.
The land deal, which would have sold just under 10 acres to Toll Brothers Inc. for $4 million, failed by six votes, 961-967.
The capital projects, listed below, were approved for a total of $4,221,800, to be paid through long-term bonding.
- $1.85 million for Road Repairs — 1,708-285
- $660,000 for Gay Road Bridge, Town Hall Renovation & Sidewalk Improvements — 1,466-515
- $710,000 for Highway Mack Truck & Fire Engine — 1,371-610
- $322,800 for Ballard Park Playground & Clubhouse Renovations — 1,296-687
- $679,000 for School Building Renovations & Safety Upgrades — 1,403-575