Photography has exploded as the hottest medium in the art world! From the silver gelatin black and white print, to the visual delight of digital art, to the storytellers of videographers— there are no boundaries. CameraWorks 2013 is designed to be an exploration of all photographic arts from the most traditional to the least conventional. We welcome all formats – black and white or color, film or digital, photo collage, montage and videos. This exhibition is open to all.
Dates to Remember
- Exhibition: Saturday, March 2 – Sunday, March 24, 2013
- Delivery of Artwork: Friday, February 22 – Sun, Feb 24, 12-4pm
- Opening Reception: Sat, March 2, 4 – 6 pm (Snowdate: Sun, March 3)
- Artist Walk and Talk: Saturday, March 9, 3pm
- Pick up Artwork: Sunday, March 24, 4-6 pm, Monday, March 25 and Tues, March 26, 12-4pm
Receiving artwork for CameraWorks 2013 – Friday, February 22 – Sunday, February 24, 12 – 4 pm