It's the Ridgefield Recreation Center's 10th birthday! Come and celebrate with us. Bring your whole family to our Birthday Party Celebration on Saturday, February 9 for a fun-filled day of free activities, events include:
- 9:00-3:00 pm - Face Painting
- 10:00-11:30 am - Slapstick Science Show: Dr. Quark Presents...Then Notion of Motion
- 11:30-12:00 pm - Cake Cutting
- 11:30-12:15 pm - Drumming About You Concert
(cosponsored by The Ridgefield Library)
- 11:30-1:30 pm - Food will be available for purchase
- 12:30-2:00 pm - Slapstick Science Show: Dr. Quark Presents... Much Work with Little Effort!
- 2:00-4:00 pm - Family Recreation Swim (don't forget your swimsuits)
- Much, much more!
Ridgefield Parks & Recreation is your active partner in community, wellness, and fun. For more information, visit www.ridgefieldparksandrec.org call (203) 431-2755.