- The Board of Finance voted on a 1.76 percent budget increase for the town and 1.81 percent for the school district last night. Check out today's story -- this is not the last you will hear about this decision.
- Think your band can jam? How about your son's or daughter's? Auditions for the high school edition of BandJam 2011 are 7 p.m. tonight at the Ridgefield Playhouse. The final concert will take place May 1.
- There are so very many events for children at the library today -- check out their website to see what's available. There are events for every age group!
- "Your child can do better in school." So says Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, who teaches a class tonight about time management, organization and self-discipline. The class takes place at from 7-8:30 p.m.
- On this date in 1792, President George Washington exercised, for the first time, his power to veto a bill.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something