Like most people, you might turn to your friends for advice. But what if you were looking for a recommendation for a service in Ridgefield—like a restaurant recommendation, or great photographer?
You might consider turning to Ridgefield Patch's Facebook page. With a growing number of fans—at 1,000 at the time this story was compiled—there's a wealth of knowledge from fellow community members to tap into, and that's just what resident Jeffrey Doyle did last week.
He asked his fellow Patch readers for suggestions on a local photographer who could help preserve family memories. His request turned up 15 recommendations for "amazing" and "talented" photographers.
Here are the recommendations, straight from local residents:
- Courtney McCollum Apgar: Lisa Guido Cousins is a phenomenal photographer right here in Ridgefield!
- Debbie Learn Kadagian: Karen Rayda is right here in Ridgefield and her photographs are beautiful.
- Amanda Pasciucco Chuck Eggen with @American Photoshoot. He covers CT and NY. Every photo he takes is perfect and so reasonably priced.
- Jackie Campbell Putman: Terri Olson and The Image Photo studio are awesome
- Jillian Mojica Elliott: Jennifer McCann Photography or Melissa Wilson Photography. Highly recommend both!
- Lisa Marie Justice: Tim Nosenzo Photography
- Joanna Montague Sherriff: Highly recommend Jerome Braga of Studio 1923
- Victoria Gibson Kantor: Moments by Andrea by Andrea Konstantin Topalian out of Wilton, great eye for capturing those special family moments!
- Joe Zenevitch: I highly recommend Laurie Spens Photography
- Lynn Sochurek Ammirato: I second Terri Olson. Did a beautiful job on my niece's wedding.
- Sloan Mandler: Chele Modica, right here in town, took absolutely gorgeous pictures for a school fundraiser and was a pleasure to work with.
- Lynne Petrocelli: Bragg Book Photography local to Ridgefield beautiful work and flexible!
- Andrea Konstantin Topalian: Thank you Victoria Gibson Kantor for mentioning Moments by Andrea Photography. I'm in Wilton but do have a lot of clients in Ridgefield. With that said, there are a LOT of photographers that service Ridgefield! Lots of talent in the area! Shannon Dickson Photography and Lexi-Bella Photography and Jane La Motta Photography are just a few of my favs but there are more!
- Alice Hayes: Sue Morrow of Swick Pix. She is in New Canaan and is very talented.