Do you want to stand out in the crowd? Improve your confidence and communication skills so you're better prepared for that upcoming job interview or social
event. Jean Rayner Workshops will provide a theatrical approach to building and shaping your life skills. It is created for those looking for both personal and professional development. Learn how to be a dynamic speaker and how to captivate your audience. These workshops are available to people ages 18 or over.
Intro to Workshop ONE - Wednesday June 27 (6 pm - 8 pm): Theater and Performance Skills Using The Infamous “Monologue”
- Emphasis on classic techniques: personalization, speech, and scene study
- Receive personal direction in each class
- Work on the 4C's: Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy
- Tap into your inner thespian!
Intro to Workshop TWO - Saturday, June 30 (10 am
– 12 pm) Workshop For Change: Personal Power and Self-Determination
- For individuals wanting to develop or fine-tune their “personal presentation”
- Strengthen and build your self-confidence and embrace the idea of success in any field
- Techniques include: reading aloud, sharing life stories with monologue study and delivery
- This class will draw modern approaches like, The Artist’s Way and traditional methods of harnessing one’s own personal power and confidence
Jean Rayner is a British born actress with performance experience in London, Paris, and NYC. She has presented numerous theatrical workshops throughout the east coast.