Please join the Northeast Organic Farming Association of Connecticut (CT NOFA) for a Block Party on the Farm atThe Hickories in Ridgefield! June 23, 2012 6pm-9pmThe Hickories126 Lounsbury Road Ridgefield, CT The Block Party is in celebration of CT NOFA's first thirty years of advocacy for local farms and kicking off our next thirty years in support of Connecticut agriculture. Give tickets as a gift for a friend and you'll be giving a gift to CT NOFA as well!
Join us for:
- A Wine Tasting by Cellar XV
- Beverage samples from Southport Brewing Company
- Dinner from the Taco Pacifico Truck from Madison, CT
- Dessert from The Cake Box
- Organic tea from Steaz
- Music by Jon Baurfeld Music
- A farm tour of The Hickories led by Connecticut farmer, Dina Brewster
- A talk about sustainable food production and the future of Connecticut local agriculture from Bill Duesing, our Executive Director, long-time local food activist, and farmer.
- A summer celebration on the farm with new and old friends, music and good food.
We hope to see you there! Call 203-888-5146 or clickhere to buy tickets ($40 each).