1. The Gin Blossoms will be performing at the tonight at 8pm. Tickets to see the multiplatinum artists perform are $55 each.
2. Thewill meet at 7pm in the Town Hall Annex. The meeting will be in the small lower level meeting room.
3. The Ridgefield Lyme, Chronic Fatique & Fibromyalgia support group will meet at 12pm at the Visitng Nurses Association building. The building is directly across from the Police Station. They meet the second Thursday of every month until December 8. For additional information contact Jenn Reid at 203-431-0462.
4. Today the will having a Play in the Dirt: Garden Activities session. Bring a picnic, your child, a blanket and yourself to enjoy their sensory garden in the sun.
5. Try a Zumba class at the today. The class will be held from 10:30 to 11:30am.