- Anchor California Lager is incredibly smooth and refreshing, it offers a nice contrast to the heat of Cajun Dirty Rice.
- Berkshire IPA is a classic, British-inspired IPA. It has a well rounded malt profile that supports a generous dry hopping. Its floral and citrus qualities make it an excellent match for a zesty Jambalaya.
- Brasserie Dupont Saison is a classic Belgian Farmhouse Ale that has a refreshing fruitiness balanced by a long, dry finish. This Saison pairs beautifully with the spicy cayenne flavors in Shrimp Etouffee.
- Two Roads Route of All Evil Black Ale is a hefty, full-bodied Ale. Mocha, molasses, and dark fruit flavors complement piney, citrusy hop notes making it the perfect brew to accompany a hearty Sausage and Vegetable Gumbo.
- Abita Purple Haze is a crisp lager with raspberry puree added after filtration. This ultra satisfying beer can be enjoyed solo or paired with chocolate desserts. Its fruity aromas and tartly sweet taste will entice and excite your palate.
As they say in the Big Easy, "Laissez les bon temps roulez!" (Let the good times roll!)